Thursday 22 April 2021

Daisy Celebration Cake

     

This absolutely perfect spring daisy cake has flowers in white and yellow dancing all over the top. Simple piping and delicious layers make it a darling celebration cake.
We all need daisies in our life. And when they come in the sugary, sweet form of fondant flowers, layer cake and frosting, it's even better!
Sunny yellow and white daisies make this cake super adorable. You can even use a cake mix if you want to keep it simple. Of course you can use canned frosting. But oh my, I don't recommend it when buttery vanilla frosting is just a few whips of mixer away !
I add this cute ladybird to make this cake more vibrant in colour. I made the ladybird with red and black fondant. When the ladybird has hardened, I then add the dot with edible black pen.

I make this cake for 75th birthday. As it is in spring it will be more appropriate to make a daisy cake for the occasion. 



No comments: