Saturday 2 January 2021

70th Chocolate Cake

Here again another of my cake project. It's perfect for a golf enthusiast. This is a chocolate cake. I make this cake to suits vegan and non vegan. It is easy to split the diet requirement. Here the 7th is a non-vegan chocolate cake & the 0 is a vegan. Use any chocolate recipes that you prefer. 

Once the cake has cool, then garnish with a chocolate garnish. Here I used a vegan chocolate ganache for both the numbers. Let the chocolate ganache set. Once set then use a grass piping nozzle pipe the grass all over the cake. Here you can see I use the centre of 0 as bunker. I blitz a vegan biscuits then scatter over the centre.

Finally I decorated with golf balls. Filled the golf balls with truffles. Here is the link to my golf balls truffles.

Link: https://yummymummyrecipes.blogspot.com/2020/02/bucket-chocolate-cake-with-golf-balls.html 


No comments: