Friday 22 October 2021

Ruby Wedding Anniversary Vegan Chocolate Cake






This is a vegan chocolate cake. It has been my favourite go to cake whenever I need to bake a vegan chocolate cake. It's moist, decadent, fluffy and easy to make with easy pantry ingredients so anyone can make this !!
I have made it literally hundreds of time for hundreds of people and it has rave reviews all round!!
I have one clause: this vegan chocolate cake HAD to be simple. No special ingredients like flax or chia seeds, no complicated steps. I want everyone to be able to make this from pantry ingredients. After several tries modifying from the original recipe, I finally get the best vegan chocolate cake!

This cake is so good that you can use for any of your special occasions. Birthdays, weddings, graduations, baby showers, dinner parties, anniversaries....and the list goes on! I decided to make 3 layer vegan chocolate cake with vegan buttercream for a ruby wedding anniversary. I finish the cake with fresh ruby colour flowers to coordinate with the ruby theme. Here's the recipe for the vegan chocolate cake. Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary Wendy & Terry.

No comments: